Are you looking for some fun and interesting to do this Fall in Connecticut? While we know that Fall is the time we pick apples, drink cider, and go on long, scenic drives through the state to watch the Fall Foliage change colors, did you know that there are so many other things to do too? I bet you didn’t know about the the Mystic Pirate Invasion coming in October did you?
There’s a lot about Connecticut you may not know about and this time is the best time to discover everything our wonderful state has to offer. Fall is one of the best seasons to be in Connecticut.
Looking for event more things to do in Connecticut this Fall?
Check out our updated calendar of events
Why Not Try…
- Wander through a Corn Maze
- Spend the day at a Fall Festival or Fair
- Take a guided tour of a Connecticut Craft Beer Brewery
- Go on a Hike or Bike Ride
- Ride a Vintage Train at the Danbury Railway Museum
- See Bison at the Creamery Brook Bison
- Visit a Farmer’s Market
- Take a class, make a sign with Coastal Creators
- Indulge in Sunday Brunch on the Connecticut River with Lady Katharine Cruises
- Check our some of Connecticut Audubon’s Eco Day Trips
- Savor some of Connecticut’s best fall wine blends and pairings as you travel along the Connecticut Wine Trail
- Hop on board the Essex Steam Train
- Feast on spectacular dishes from over 100 restaurants during Connecticut’s Restaurant Week
- Watch cider being made right before your eyes at B.F. Clyde’s, the oldest and last steam-powered cider mill in the United States
- Get an inside look at Connecticut’s historic farms on the Connecticut Barn Trail
- Go antiquing for autumn accents along the famed Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Celebrate Oktoberfest at one of the many Connecticut Oktoberfest events
- Take advantage of one of the Mystic Country Trail Getaways on the Connecticut Art Trail
- Indulge in handmade chocolates on the Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- and make your own chocolate bar at Fascia’s Chocolates
Go on a leaf peeping tour
Fall in love with Connecticut this Fall season and get out and explore the beautiful colors of New England fall foliage, pick the perfect pumpkin, plan an overnight stay at a charming inn or hike one of Connecticut’s many trails.