The TRYM II Rechargeable is modern and sleek. It trims hair on the body and beard and comes with an AC Adapter, Base Dock, and Trimming Attachments and ships in retail gift box packaging
We received the TRYM II to help facilitate our review.
About the TRYM II Rechargeable Hair and Beard Trimmer
- The Ultra-sleek rechargeable hair, mustache, beard, and body clipper – Now with a stronger battery, sharper blade, and additional attachments
- Includes TRYM, charging base, AC adapter, 4 trimming attachments, cleaning brush and oil
- Professional-grade metal blades for excellent cutting
- Clean Apple-esque design looks great in any bathroom
- 110V (North America model) – UL Safety Approval – 1 Year Warranty
- The TRYM II retails for $49.99 but can be purchased at a discount at Amazon.com for around $29.99
Included with the TRYM II are 4 plastic guards for trimming at various lengths, and an instruction book on their use, including a note on using the head unguarded. The attachments are as follows: 1.5mm (approximately 1/16″), 3mm (approximately 1/8″), 6mm (approximately 1/4″), and 9mm (approximately 3/8″).
Our Review of the TRYM II Trimmer
The TRYM II trimmer is solidly constructed with the body made of durable plastic, while the trimmer head is made of metal. It’s sleek and modern look makes it aesthetically pleasing when sitting on your bathroom vanity. The slim, light weight body makes it easy to hold and use.
The four trimming attachments allow for various depths of cut, however, they also limit one to these depths. These appear to be of good quality thus reducing the probability of breaking after repeated use.
The TRYM II arrived pre-charged, so we were able to test it out and use it immediately. Once I become accustomed to its cutting method, I was able to quickly trim my beard to the deserved length and look. I did notice it was relatively loud and had a higher level of vibration as compared to other trimmers I have used.
In conclusion, the TRYM II worked well as a trimmer, but not so well as an edger or saving the neck area but as it is advertised as a trimmer not an edger it did work as advertised. The look and feel of the TRYM II is aesthetically pleasing and now it will stay on the counter instead of hiding in a drawer.
It comes in a nice box that would make it great for gift giving. I think most men would enjoy receiving this as a gift because it’s sleek look.