Both the weather and the dining options are heating up in New Haven (infonewhaven.com) as NEW HAVEN RESTAURANT WEEK, presented by First Niagara, offers the chance to experience one of America’s hottest culinary scenes for less from April 3-8, 2016.
Twenty eight of the city’s eateries will be offering the opportunity to enjoy a special three-course, prix fixe menu for $20.16 during lunch and $34.00 for dinner. This spring’s lineup of restaurants includes two newcomers to the promotion, Atelier Florian (New American/Belgian Flair) and Shell and Bones (Seafood, Steak & Raw Bar).
As an added incentive, Park New Haven will be offering a special discounted rate of $4 in both its Temple Street and Crown Street garages.
With a culinary tradition that dates back to the invention of the hamburger and one of the earliest pizza parlors in the U.S., New Haven has earned the justifiable reputation as one of the country’s top culinary cities.
“New Haven Restaurant Week remains one of the most popular times to visit our city’s great eateries, and we’re looking forward to its return this April,” said New Haven Mayor Toni N. Harp. “This bi-annual event is a boon for our city’s economy; restaurant owners, chefs and patrons alike are excited to take part in this event.”
“First Niagara is pleased to once again serve as sponsor of New Haven Restaurant Week,” said First Niagara New England President Jeff L. Hubbard. “Our bank has deep roots in New Haven, and it is important to us to support the community – including the local restaurants and businesses that help drive the city’s economic vitality and make it the special city that it is. We encourage everyone to come sample what New Haven has to offer.”
Restaurants Participating in April’s New Haven Restaurant Week:
- 116 Crown (Mediterranean)
- Adriana’s Restaurant And Wine Bar (Italian)
- Atelier Florian (New America/Belgian Flair)
- Barcelona Wine Bar & Restaurant (Spanish)
- Basta Trattoria (Organic Italian)
- Caffe Bravo (Italian)
- Caseus Fromagerie Bistro (Sustainable Cheese-Centric Bistro)
- Cask Republic (Upscale American Fare)
- Christopher Martin’s Restaurant (American Bistro)
- Elm City Social (Traditional American)
- Fornarelli’s Ristorante (Italian)
- Goodfellas Restaurant (Italian)
- Harvest Wine Bar & Restaurant (Modern American)
- Heirloom (Coastal Farm Cooking)
- John Davenport’s Restaurant (Contemporary Coastal New England)
- L’Orcio (Contemporary Italian)
- Miya’s Sushi (Sustainable Sushi)
- New Haven’s Taste of China (Szechuan Cuisine)
- Olea (Spanish, Mediterranean)
- Pacifico (Nuevo Latino Cuisine)
- ROIA Restaurant and Café (French and Italian)
- Shell and Bones (Seafood, Steak & Raw Bar)
- Soul de Cuba Café (Cuban Soul Food)
- Tarry Lodge (Italian)
- Temple Grill (American Grill)
- Tre Scalini Ristorante (Italian)
- Union League Café (Contemporary French)
- ZINC (Modern American)
For more details on NEW HAVEN RESTAURANT WEEK, please visit infonewhaven.com/restaurantweek and be sure to follow the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #NHRW.