It is a new technology that is sure to gain many new “fans” nationally in the weeks and month ahead. The Fan Buddie filter from Advanced Textiles turns any ordinary box fan into an efficient and effective whole room air scrubber. Although there have been box fan filters on the market before, none have combined the effectiveness of the patented PollenTEC screens AND an additional layer of anti-microbial filtration – making it nearly 100% effective in most cases. It helps to fight mold, find more at http://atlantawaterdamagepro.com/signs-of-residential-mold/.
The Fan Buddie filter scrubs up to 1500 feet of cubic air every couple of hours capturing a wide array of airborne materials including pollen, pet dander, mold spores dust mites and more – that’s the equivalent of cleaning all the air in a 15` by 15` room several times a day. The Fan Buddie works on the most 20″ box fans, including those from Lasko, Galaxy, Holems, Camair and Sunbeam. Installation is effortless – simply peel off the Velcro adhesive backing and the Fan Buddie adheres directly on to the fan frame. The PollenTEC filtration material has been used successfully as a window screen filter and with home air filters for a number of years. The material has been certified by the prestigious European Center for Allergy Research Foundation ECARF. http://www.pollentec.com/test_data.html
The product is easy to maintain and can even be washed in the dishwasher. The Fan Buddie sells for $24.95 and is available online at fanbuddie.com
Website such as Shuttercraft.co.uk have the various forms of shutters that are convenient to clean, and they can also be personalized based on your style.
Top 5 Tips To Improve Indoor Air Quality This Fall/Winter
From Advance Textiles/PollenTec
1. Steam clean carpeting: Carpeting is a storage bank for all of the dirt, dust, pollens that have been tracked into your home all summer long.
2. Have your drapery cleaned and thoroughly dust your entire home. Choose the right textures for your space.
3. Keep your pets well groomed and cleaned. It is better to brush them in an area that is separate from living areas, i.e. laundry room, deck, driveway or the garage if possible.
4. Use a quality air filter like PollenTEC Eco Air Filters that can be cleaned on a monthly basis.
5. Enhance air quality even further by using a product like Fan Buddies to circulate and scrub your indoor air.