To celebrate this Memorial Day, serve up something extra special with Maia Yogurt‘s Patriotic Cheese Cake dish. In just a few easy steps, you’ll have a dessert people will never forget!
- Any prepared pie crust of your liking. We recommend a whole wheat crust for extra fiber.
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese (must be softened)
- 1/4 cup sugar max (depending on your sweet tooth, you might be able to get away with less to save on some calories)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz vanilla Maia Yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 8 oz fresh strawberries, sliced
- 8 oz fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Slowly beat in Maia yogurt, egg whites, and flour. Do not over beat.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until center looks set. Turn off oven and bring cake to room temperature.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries and strawberries.
- Watch your BBQ guests’ eyes light up with delight.
We hope that you’ll love this dish as much as we do as you celebrate this Memorial Day. Click HERE to see where you can purchase Maia Yogurt in your area.