Events Search and Views Navigation
- This event has passed.
The 8th Annual Middletown Music Festival
May 31, 2019 - June 2, 2019
The 8th Annual Middletown Music Festival will be held the first weekend in June – May 31st through June 2nd.
The festival will feature craft bee tasting, vendors, dancing, fun for the whole family!
This year is dedicated to raising awareness and funds to support families with ALS. Celebrating the music of Matt Turkington with BASECAMP.
2019 MMF Friday Pavilion
- 5:00/ 5:45 El Trash Combo
- 6:00 / 6:45 Parallax
- 7:00 / 7:45 HannaH’s Field
- 8:00 / 8:45 Randomizer
- 9:00 / 9:45 Jeremiah Hazed
Saturday Cedar Grove
- 11:00 Yoga
- 12:00/ 12:30 Adelaide Punkin
- 1:00 / 1:30 LAMF
- 2:00 / 2:45 Podunk Throwbacks
- 3:30 / 4:15 P2 J2
- 5:00 / 5:45 CherrySparks Project X
- 6:30 / 7:15 gigglejuice
- 8:00/ 9:00 Screamin Eagle Band
- 12:30 / 1:00 Ashley Hamel
- 1:30 / 2:00 Waberi Jordan
- 2:45 / 3:30 Randy Moses
- 4:15 / 5:00 BASECAMP
- 5:45 / 6:30 Now Machine
- 7:15 / 8:00 Cosmos Sunshine
- 8:45 / 10:00 Someone You Can Xray
Sunday Cedar Grove
- 12:30 / 1:00 Mr. Sparks
- 1:30 / 2:00 Middlesex Music Academy Rock Band
- 2:45 / 3:30 Parker’s Tangent
- 4:15 / 5:00 A Filthy Fiasco
- 5:45 / 6:30 Creamery Station
- 12 noon / 12:30 Bonnie Jacobson
- 1:00 / 1:30 Michael Cleary (solo)
- 2:00 / 2:45 Dropping Quarters
- 3:30 / 4:15 Blu Ja’nk
- 5:00 / 5:45 Nina & the Rumblins
- 6:30/ 7:30 Death Saddle Syndicate
If you are looking for “things to do in Connecticut this weekend” we have you covered. Sign to get our Free Weekly Event Newsletter to help you plan your weekend. Kids and Family events abound in every town in Connecticut.
Our main coverage is for things to do in Southeastern Connecticut for the towns of Bozrah, East Lyme, Franklin, Griswold, Groton, Ledyard (Gales Ferry), Lisbon, Montville, Mystic, New London, North Stonington, Norwich, Preston, Salem, Sprague, Stonington, and Waterford. However, we also add some events for New Haven, Hartford, Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Madison and a few other towns we feel our readers might be interested in.
Interested in a friendly game of cards, a bike ride, or a hiking event? How about a 4K run, a Halloween party, or Christmas event. Connecticut is filled with lots to do. You just need to know where to find something fun to do in Connecticut. Look through our events calendar or type a keyword in the box to find a type of event. Click on the events categories in the menu to find even more fun events and you will never be bored in Connecticut.