- This event has passed.
2019 Saybrook Point Inn Fire and Ice Festival (Free Family Event)
January 19, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saybrook Point Inn in Old Saybrook, Connecticut is excited to announce the annual 2019 Fire & Ice Festival on Saturday, January 19, 2019. Taking place on the Waterfront Terrace and Grand Ballroom, this free winter event offers guests a unique day full of food and beverage, ice sculptures and more.
Enjoy specialty food items: chowder, chili, sliders, raw bar, fried ice cream and more available for purchase
- Hot & cold drink specials all day long
- Ice carving demonstrations and woodcarving throughout the day
- Enjoy a chair massage at our Sanno station
- Check out our pop up shop in the ballroom from jewelry to apparel
- Kids activities including face painting, juggler, magic show & balloon animals
- Live performances from Sasha, The Fire Gypsy (2 shows)
With winter-themed festivities and demonstrations going on all day, this occasion is a must-see.
The festivities of the day will be accompanied by seasonal food from our Culinary Team at Fresh Salt along with drink specials from our Marina Bar.
The Adult Only Party will be held on January 18th from 7 to 11 pm.