- This event has passed.
Raise a Paw Against Leukemia
September 30, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Raise a Paw Against Leukemia (formerly known as Woofstock) will be the event of the fall for dogs and their people Hosted by Renee DiNino of iHeart Media and Steve Parker of WTIC-AM!
Raise a Paw 2018 will include several exciting and fun features:
- Location : Simsbury Meadows, Iron Horse Blvd., Simsbury
- Date: Sunday, September 30, 2018; 10 AM – 2 PM
- Vendor fair
- Dog walk and optional ‘challenge course’ for the dogs and their owners
- Dog crowdfunding – an opportunity for dogs to get pledges and raise funds to help families fighting blood cancers and be named the event’s Top Dog
- Become a Sponsor! A variety of sponsorship levels are available including advertising in the event program guide
Raise a Paw is not only a great event for people, their dogs, and businesses; it’s also a fundraising event for The Rob Branham Foundation, a CT charity that provides financial assistance to CT families fighting leukemia and other blood cancers. Over the past decade, this critical support for families has helped them pay their mortgage or rent, utility and insurance bills, and provide groceries for their families as they deal with the daily stresses of a potential fatal disease.
Help us ‘Raise a Paw’ against leukemia and other blood cancers – hope to see you and your dog there!