- This event has passed.
On The Green at the Hubbard Green Glastonbury
September 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am - September 8, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
On The Green will be held on the Hubbard Green on September 7th, and 8th from 10 am to 5 pm in Glastonbury.
Rain or shine – FREE Admission! Join us on Saturday, September 7 and Sunday, September 8 as we transform Glastonbury’s picturesque Hubbard Green into a bustling marketplace for original fine art and hand-made craft.
- Over 100 exhibitors, juried art & craft
- Food court featuring: NoRA Cupcake, Souvla-King (Greek food), Sweet Chili Thai Cuisine, Lemonates
- Live poetry reading (9/7 at 2pm) at the “Art & Poetry” tent. The poems were composed to artwork made by our members
- Live Music by the Glastonbury Chorus
- Glastonbury Arts Member Artwork Tent
Walk along the aisles to find art, hand-made crafts, jewelry, home decor and so much more. Shop realistic and abstract art in oil, watercolor, pastel, photography, graphics, drawing, mixed media, and sculpture. You’ll also find hand-made crafts in clay, metal, glass, fiber, wood, and jewelry.
FREE parking and shuttle bus service from Glastonbury High School, additional free parking at the Main Street soccer field.
Saturday @ 11AM: Mallory Kokus, Saxophonist
Saturday @ 2PM: Local poets recite poems inspired by member art
Sunday @ 12PM: Glastonbury Chorus (singing Motown classics!)