Events Search and Views Navigation
- This event has passed.
Mohegan Sun Casino’s Summer Party on the Rooftop Schedule
August 10 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Friday, repeating until August 31, 2018
Each Friday through August 31st, join the party on the Riverview Garage Rooftop at Mohegan Sun Casino. The Hot Summer Fun Party on the Rooftop concert series offers gorgeous views and an open-air venue for many exciting events throughout the summer.
Party on the Rooftop is the best spot for over-21 fun with $3 Bud Lights, specialty cocktails, wine, fire pits, table games, slot machines, food trucks, cornhole and so much more!
Doors open at 6:30, bands start at 7:00 and run until 11:00 pm
Mohegan Sun Casino’s Party on the Rooftop Lineup:
- June 29: Parrotbeach, A tribute to Jimmy Buffett
- July 6: Pirate Flag, A tribute to Kenny Chesney
- July 13: Hope Road Band, a tribute to Bob Marley
- July 20: Bon Jersey, a tribute to Bon Jovi
- July 27: Wild Heart, a tribute to Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac
- August 3: Big Eyed Phish, a tribute, to Dave Matthews Band
- August 10: Terrapin, a tribute to the Grateful Dead
- August 17: Satisfaction, a tribute to the Rolling Stones
- August 24: Chicken Fried, a tribute to Zac Brown Band
- August 31: Tramps Like Us, a tribute to Bruce Springstein
Reserve a fire pit, VIP parking and your first round of drinks for six by calling 860-862-4728
If you are looking for “things to do in Connecticut” we have you covered. Are you bored tonight and don’t know what to do or where to go? Kids and Family events abound in every town in Connecticut. Interested in a friendly game of cards, a bike ride, or a hiking event? How about a 4K run, a Halloween party, or Christmas event. Connecticut is filled with lots to do. You just need to know where to find something fun to do in Connecticut. Look through our events calendar or type a keyword in the box to find a type of event. Click on the events categories in the menu to find even more fun events and you will never be bored in Connecticut.