- This event has passed.
Family Pirate Adventures at Essex Station
July 8, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ahoy and Avast Me Hearties! Come for a jolly roger of a good time as you join the crew of the pirate Captain Kidd. Hop aboard with the scurvy crew of the Becky Thatcher for a fully immersive, one-of-a-kind treasure hunt on the Connecticut River.
You will hear tales of sea serpents, mermaids and buried loot as well as participate in a search for Kidd’s treasure aboard the boat! Sing sea shanties with our band of merry pirates and take away a piece of your newfound treasure!
Wear your best pirate outfit! This ride is appropriate for children of all ages!
- Board the train at Essex Station at 9:30 am.
- Depart on the train from Essex Station at 9:45 am
- 1-hour cruise on the Connecticut River aboard the Becky Thatcher Riverboat
- Train brings you back to Essex Station approximately 12:00 p.m.
- Snack and beverage purchases are available on the boat (Due to our liquor permit, no BYOB permitted)
- Advanced tickets recommended
- Free for kids under age 2