Events Search and Views Navigation
- This event has passed.
Calf Pasture Beach Summer Concert Schedule (Norwalk)
June 27, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until September 12, 2018
Here is the schedule for the 2018 Calf Pasture Beach Summer Concerts. The City of Norwalk Recreation and Parks and First County Bank brings you the Summer Concert Series throughout the summer. All rain dates are posted on the schedule. All concerts are free and open to the public.
- June 27: Norwalk’s #1 band – “Tim Curries Motown Revue Band”
- July 11: Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute Band “I see a bad moon rising”
- July 18: It’s all Elton John with “Bennie & The Jets”
- August 8: The Beatle Tribute “Penny Lane”
- August 15: The 70’s with “45 RPM”
- August 22: One Hot Night “The Neil Diamond Tribute” Featuring Tommy Lynn
- August 29: From Long Island For the First Time “The 60’s experience”
- September 5: Chicago tribute with the sounds of “Beginnings”
- September 12: Norwalk’s Billy Genuario “Beagles & Mac”
If you are looking for “things to do in Connecticut this weekend” we have you covered. Sign to get our Free Weekly Event Newsletter to help you plan your weekend. Kids and Family events abound in every town in Connecticut.
Our main coverage is for things to do in Southeastern Connecticut for the towns of Bozrah, East Lyme, Franklin, Griswold, Groton, Ledyard (Gales Ferry), Lisbon, Montville, Mystic, New London, North Stonington, Norwich, Preston, Salem, Sprague, Stonington, and Waterford. However, we also add some events for New Haven, Hartford, Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Madison and a few other towns we feel our readers might be interested in.
Interested in a friendly game of cards, a bike ride, or a hiking event? How about a 4K run, a Halloween party, or Christmas event. Connecticut is filled with lots to do. You just need to know where to find something fun to do in Connecticut. Look through our events calendar or type a keyword in the box to find a type of event. Click on the events categories in the menu to find even more fun events and you will never be bored in Connecticut.