This Summer, live your life to the fullest, get out and enjoy the weather, the beach, and bring along some things that make your vacation more convenient. Bring the camera, the tablet and the smartphone along with you without worrying if they are going to last the whole day through.
The Xolar3000 by Brackton is a convenient way of charging your smartphone, tablet and other USB powered devices while your on the go. You can charge this battery booster using solar (sunlight) or through the supplied AC adapter. It has a solar panel right on the front. When you take it outside, a blue LED light lets you know it is being charged by the sunlight.
The Xolar3000 is about the size of a small smartphone (4-1/2″ x 2-1/2″) and very lightweight, weighing in at 3.9 ounces. The Four red LED lights on the front show the battery strength. Once all four lights are showing, the Xolar3000 battery pack is ready to use. The Xolar3000 has an Auto Shut Off, where once the battery has been activated, it will automatically shut off at one minute of inactively.
Xolar3000 Solar Powered USB Charger Facts
- Recharge the 3000mAh battery via solar power, computer USB port or wall outlet
- Lightweight and portable design featuring a charge level indicator
- Charge your smartphone 2.5 times per charge of the Xolar3000
- Device will fully charge in 9 hours via sunlight and in 3 hours using either computer USB port or wall outlet.
- Use with your standard USB cable to charge your mobile devices
- One year warranty
The Blue Solar LED Light will light up as soon as you go outside to show you it is charging via the solar panels. Once fully charged, it will hold the charge for 5 to 6 months.
The Xolar3000 has three power settings to match common mobile devices:
- 5v 1A for all mobile phones, MP3 players, and other small devices
- 5V 2A for tablet computers
- 9V 1A for DVD players and notebook computers
Use the Power Button to toggle between the three different power settings.
Our Experience with the Xolar3000 Solar Charger:
The Xolar3000 was easy to use. We initially plugged it into a wall outlet and let it charge. Connecting it to my smartphone was easy with the supplied power cable. I find that having the solar panel is an added bonus because I don’t have to worry about bringing the power cable with me to charge it up when I am on the boat or at the beach. I used the Xolar3000 to charge up my iPhone and it was fully charged within 45 minutes. The charge is lightweight and small enough to fit into my handbag.