Visit every Branford brewery on November 21st for only $20! A great way to celebrate CT Beer Week! The good folks from Branford’s breweries are teaming up with the CT Beer Trail to celebrate CT Beer Week in style! This will be unlike any tour they have previously done. The goal on this one was to provide a day-long “shuttle” service of sorts to facilitate a fun day on Branford’s portion of the CT Beer Trail. The route was selected to maximize the hours of business each of the breweries offers, while providing a low cost and fun way to visit all three destinations.
Time: November 21, 2015 from 12pm to 9pm
Location: Pick-up @ All Pets Club (Branford)
Organized By: CT Beer Trail
Tickets: Cost $20 available at ctbeertrail.net/events
Join The CT Beer Trail for one of five scheduled trips in our 33 passenger mini coach bus as we take you on the following itinerary:
- Pick-up: All Pets Club in Branford (park in back lot)
- DuVig Brewing
- Stony Creek Brewing
- Drop Off: Thimble Island Brewing (seconds away from All Pets Club by foot)
Each bus tour will last approximately 3 hours with scheduled drop-off and pick-up times. Tickets cost only $20, but must be purchased beforehand.
- Tour 1: Departs noon sharp & ends at approximately 2:40 PM (Get Tickets)
- Tour 2: Departs 1:20 PM sharp & ends at approximately 4:10 PM (Get Tickets)
- Tour 3: Departs 2:50 PM sharp & ends at approximately 5:40 PM (Get Tickets)
- Tour 4: Departs 4:20 PM sharp & ends at approximately 7:10 PM (Get Tickets)
- Tour 5: Departs 5:50 PM sharp & ends at approximately 8:40 PM (Get Tickets)
Growlers to go & merchandise available at each stop! Feel free to bring snacks with you on the bus. Ordering tickets online for this event indicates you have read the waiver documents, guidelines and terms, and that you agree with them. Tickets cover cost of scheduled bus transportation only. Arrival and departure times are subject to change.