The Bigelow Mobile Tea Bar is Coming Through Connecticut. The Bigelow Mobile Tea Bar kicks off its launch September 16, 2014, as it begins crisscrossing the country to welcome and inspire tea lovers with fascinating lore and tempting flavors of the world’s favorite brewed beverage.
The fun, informative and interactive Bigelow Mobile Tea Bar is designed to give visitors the opportunity to learn about the history and culture of tea, the top quality ingredients that go into American-crafted Bigelow Teas, and the company’s commitment to sustainability and the community.
Bigelow Mobile Tea Bar Schedule:
- Bigelow Headquarters, Fairfield, CT – Sept. 16, 2014
- Whole Foods, Cambridge, MA – Sept. 19, 2014
- Stop & Shop, Quincy, MA – Sept. 20, 2014
- Allston Village Street Fair, Boston, MA – Sept. 21, 2014
- Market Basket, Hudson, MA – Sept. 22, 2014
- Boston City Hall, Boston, MA – Sept. 24, 2014
- Shoprite, Stanhope, NJ – Sept. 26, 2014
- Hester Street Fair, NYC, NY – Sept. 27, 2014
- Hoboken Fall Arts & Music Festival, Hoboken, NJ – Sept. 28, 2014
- Stew Leonard’s, Norwalk, CT – Sept. 29, 2014
- Twin Cities Marathon, Minneapolis, MN – Oct. 4-5, 2014
- Jewel-Osco Supermarket, Gunrie, IL – Oct. 9, 2014
- St. Charles Scarecrow Festival, St. Charles, IL – Oct. 10-12, 2014
- Seattle Marathon, Seattle, WA – Nov. 30, 2014
- Microsoft Corporate HQ, Redmond, WA – Dec. 1, 2014
- Christmas in the Park, San Jose, CA – Dec. 5-8, 2014
- San Francisco Wharf, San Francisco, CA – Dec. 13, 2014
Additional events will be added shortly
Not to be missed is the photo opportunity to share a cup with “Biggie,” Bigelow Tea’s walking mug mascot and share photos on Facebook. And if you’re in the area, come enjoy a cup of Bigelow Tea! Admission is free.