Cooler weather means closing up windows and spending more time indoors. We add seasonal candles for eliminating the odor, do home renovation projects, and cold and flu season, and suddenly indoor air quality can border on hazardous. This fall and winter, create a clean-air haven in your home with these DIY tips.
Here is why you need to hire cleaners in Brisbane from Maid Easy:
1. Start with easy seasonal maintenance, like changing the furnace/HVAC filter to make sure heating appliances are working efficiently. Frederick AC and Heating experts advising to clean out air ducts and chimneys to minimize dust, lint, and debris. Same reason to call Northern Lights Exteriors today.
2. Control mold and moisture. Start by fixing leaky sinks and faucets, then giving showers and toilets a good scrub to get rid of mildew build-up. After that, be sure to keep bathrooms properly ventilated to prevent future mildew.
3. If re-varnishing or reupholstering furniture, look for low or no VOC options, and if bringing new furniture and home goods into a space, allow it to off-gas before spending time in the room with it.
4. Purchase an indoor air purifier. A purifier removes pet dander, dust mites, viruses and odors that are common in the home. Also, with fall DIY home improvement season in full swing air purifiers can remove paint VOCs and construction dust. Set them up in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, or wherever it’s needed most at home.
5. Limit use of sneaky air quality offenders like plush pillows, rugs and curtains, seasonal candles, paint, and glue/caulk, which can bring invisible but harmful particles and irritants into the home.
If you plan on selling your home any time soon there is really no need to do some repair as it is quite possible to sell your house “as-is”. If you are interested, contact Let Us Buy Your House Upstate for your best price offer in the Spartanburg and Greenville areas.
Related reference: choose the best HVAC system for your house at HVACDirect.com.