There are food festivals, fairs, Oktoberfest celebrations, kids Touch-a-Truck events, car shows, vintage markets and a K-9 Karnival for you to enjoy this weekend in Connecticut.
What’s the Weather this weekend in Connecticut?
Early Fall weather this weekend calls for mostly sunny days and cool nights. Just how we like it.
The Greenwich WINE + FOOD Festival Is this Weekend
The Greenwich WINE + FOOD Festival is happening this weekend, September 21 & 22. Tim McGraw will be headlining on the Pepsi stage along with Greenwich native and rising country star, Caroline Jones.
The entire weekend will be filled with great food, wine, cocktails as well as celebrity chefs, cooking demonstrations, the 7th annual Burger Battle.
Featured Highlights Include:
Stella Artois, Don Julio Tequila, Hoo Doo Brown BBQ, Meiomi California Coastal Wines, Ketel One Vodka, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Dan Rooney’s Café & Bar, Douro Restaurant, 90+ Cellars, Budweiser, Cask Republic
- Grand Tasting (over 150 restaurants & wines)
- Tastings 101 Tent
- Empire City Casino
- 4th Annual Top Bartender Showdown
- Lawn Games & Celebrity Green Room
- The BBQ Pit
- Kitchen Demo Stage with Special & Celebrity Guest Chefs
Other things to do this Weekend in Connecticut
Here are some other events happening around the state this weekend.
- The Big E runs through September 30
- The Bristol Mum Festival (Sept 20-23)
- The Guilford Agricultural Fair (Sept 21-23)
- Touch-A-Truck Event (Wethersfield, Sept 20)
- Pequot Museum Farmstead 17th Century Encampment (Sept 21)
- Milford Oktoberfest (Sept 21-22)
- Touch-A-Truck Event (Windsor, Sept 22)
- Touch-A-Truck Event (Canton, Sept 22)
- K-9 Karnival (Shelton, Sept 22)
- Annual Wethersfield Cornfest (Sept 22)
- Stew Leonard’s Fall Festival (Newington, Sept 22)
- Connecticut Valley Brewing Oktoberfest (Windsor, Sept 22)
- Klingberg Vintage Motorcars (New Britain, Sept 22)
- Mystic Seaport Antique Vehicle Show (Sept 23)
- Simsbury Fly-in Car Show (Sept 23)
- Mountainside Market (Middlefield, Sept 23)
Coming up in October
Glastonbury Apple Harvest Festival October 12-14
It wouldn’t be Fall in Connecticut without Glastonbury’s Apple Festfeaturing live music, amusement rides, craft vendors, food trucks and booths, the Angry Orchard Pub, the Angry Orchard 5K Road Race and all things New England. Located at a bend of the Connecticut River, the Apple Harvest Festival and 5K Race in Glastonbury has continually been ranked as one of the state’s most popular events.
Boscov’s Grand Opening at the Connecticut Post Mall
Get a sneak-peek of the new Boscovs store during the Gala Preview Event on October 4th. Tickets are only $5.
Preview day with Free gifts is October 5th.
Enjoy a fun-filled Hollywood style celebration at the Boscovs Grand Opening Celebration on October 6th beginning at 9:30am at the Connecticut Post Mall in Milford, Connecticut.