Tailgating in style means bringing the essentials. For many, every football season, tailgating is a lifestyle and something that football fans look forward to every year. Always keep these essentials packed in the trunk of your car or truck and you’ll be ready to go. These nine essentials will keep you cool, warm, safe and comfortable. They are practical and fun! Also great gift ideas for the football fans in your life.
- SportBrella – This portable umbrella sets up in seconds and protects your entire family from wind, rain, sand and the blazing sun. Order it online and pick it up at Walmart.
- Tailgating Cooler – An ice chest, charcoal grill and all the utensils in one portable package. Shoulder strap or handles, you decide how to carry it, after you order it from Walmart.
- LED Lantern – Don’t you love the retro look, but with the safety and brightness of LED lighting? Order it now from Best Buy.
- BackPack Cooler Chair – All in one – your chair, your cooler, and your hands are free! Pick this up at JCPenney.
- Football Blanket – Since childhood, sitting on the bleachers was always better with one of these wool blankets over your legs. Online at Best Buy.
- Grill Light – It always gets dark before you know it. Clip this almost anywhere and the flexible neck lets you point it where you need it. Buy it at JCPenney.
- Weather Resistant Outdoor Speaker – Get the sound to everyone with this large speaker that can be placed horizontally or vertically and keep going for 6 hours. You can find this at Best Buy.
- The Picnic Pack – Enough for snack time for the whole team and the coaches. 16 Burgers and 16 Franks, all gourmet. Order it from Omaha Steaks and keep it in the freezer until you need them.
- Football Claw – Now there’s the perfect place to keep that Game Ball – on the wall! Order it now so its on hand when you need it, at The Container Store.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . This post contains affiliate links.