Strategies on Personal Safety 6-hour Instructor Training Program will allow designated teams or individuals to teach the SOS basic program to your entire school. The concept is to train designated teams or key individuals from your school with the SOS information, techniques and teaching tools so that they can, on their own, train your faculty, staff and students to stay safe, year after year.
The Key Benefits of SOS Training are:
- Identifying a potential problem by recognizing the warning signs and when an attack is imminent
- Mentally preparing to allow for appropriate and automatic responses during multiple situations
- Understanding the rules of personal space and how they affect the ability to react
- Managing anxiety and fear for a more calm response in stressful situations
- Effectively using empathic listening skills to help reduce an individual’s anxiety and aggression
- Reducing the mental anguish, physical harm and cost associated with aggressive and/or violent confrontations
Event Date: 2/27/2014
Event Time: Begins at8:00 am and ends at 02:30 pm
Event Cost: $495.00* (Register 2 or more students and pay only $395 per student.)
New Fairfield High School
54 Gillotti Rd.
New Fairfield, CT
Call SAM Training 954-255-6300 for more information