It’s that time of the year… the holidays are near… and It’s time to book a room at the North Pole! A Night at the North Pole is coming to Danbury from 6pm – 10pm on Saturday, December 10th at the Crowne Plaza Danbury. Be there when the Crowne Plaza is transformed into the North Pole with: arts and crafts, a bounce house and games, a penguin pool party, holiday movies in Santa’s Cineplex and much more! And Sunday morning enjoy a complimentary continental Breakfast with Santa!
Reserve your room for up to 4 people, for an overnight stay at the Crowne Plaza and access to the event. For assistance with booking please call the Crowne Plaza Danbury (203) 794-0600. Rooms are available for $180, reserve your’s now before they sell out!
All ages are welcome but this event is geared towards a younger audience. You get an overnight stay at the beautiful Crowne Plaza Danbury, access to the event which includes the foods featured on the Merry Menu above as well as Breakfast with Santa on Sunday morning.
- Fresh Sliced Fruit Platter
- Domestic Cheese Display
- Cheese Pizza and Pepperoni Pizza
- Chicken Wings – BBQ and plain
- Assortment of Fresh Baked Cookies
- Hot Chocolate
- Iced Tea and Water
Cash Bar also available for soft drinks and adult beverages.
Catch your favorite Holiday Movies in Santa’s Cineplex!
- 6pm – Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- 7pm – Frosty the Snowman
- 7:30pm – Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- 8:30pm – Elf
Sunday Morning Breakfast with Santa
Sunday morning from 8am – 10am enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast with Santa!
- Fresh Seasonal Sliced and Whole Fruit
- Assortment of Danish, Muffins, Coffee Cake and Croissants
- Toaster Station to Include an Assortment of Bagels and Breads, Butter, Cream Cheese and Preserves
- Chilled Orange and Cranberry Juice
- Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Hot Water with Assorted Teas
Read More: A Night at the North Pole