National Lemonade Day is August 20th each year and we’re celebrating with some fantastic Lemonade Cocktail recipes made with a zero-calorie, sparkling spin on the classic beverage, SPARKLING ICE. Our lemonade recipes include a Raspberry Lemonade Spritzer and Strawberry Basil Lemonade.
Launched in 2013, SPARKLING ICE Lemonades are available in 6 refreshing flavors including Classic Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade, Lemonade with Tea, Peach Lemonade and Mango Lemonade. Making cocktails couldn’t be simpler with Sparkling Ice because most of the ingredients are already in the mix.
SPARKLING ICE is available in Connecticut. Search for a store near you.
Raspberry Lemonade Spritzer Recipe
- 3 oz. Raspberry Lemonade Sparkling Ice
- 1 oz. vodka
- Fresh raspberries and lemon slices for garnish
- Pour vodka into a chilled glass with ice.
- Top with Raspberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon slices.
Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- 3 oz. Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- 1 oz. white rum
- Fresh Basil leaves
- Muddle basil leaves with rum.
- Strain and pour over ice.
- Top with Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and basil leaves.