Nothing is sweeter on a cold day than a warm drink with a kick and a spoonful of cookie spread. AMORETTI, the ultimate pastry, savory and beverage Ingredient Company offers up some recipes featuring their syrups below. Amoretti’s proprietary methods utilize the natural flavors of fruits and herbs to create delicious and concentrated syrups for any cold or hot beverages, or to add a dash of flavor to any gourmet creation.
Recipes courtesy of Amoretti
A chocolatey beverage sure to waken your taste buds.
- 12 oz. of warm Milk (Best with Whole Milk)
- 2-1/2 pumps of Amoretti® “Swiss Chocolate” Syrup
1. Stir well.
2. Top off with Whipped Cream.
3. Drizzle Amoretti® “Milk Chocolate” Syrup on top and serve.
An energizing coffee drink full of flavor.
- cup of hot coffree
- 1-1/2 pumps of Amoretti® “Crema Di Hazelnut” Syrup
- 3/4 pump of Amoretti® “French Vanilla” Syrup
1. Stir well.
2. Top with foam.
3. Drizzle Amoretti® “Crema Di Vanilla” Syrup on top and serve
And what goes better with a sweet drink than Amoretti’s Cookie Spreads? They are silky, creamy, perfectly balanced and made from superior ingredients. Dip favorite fruits into the delicious spreads, mix a dollop into a yogurt, or spread onto toast. Simply spoon them out of the jar for a delightful treat. Available in two flavors: Cookies & Cream and Graham Cracker. Available at amorettistore.com or amazon.com