The Hog River Roast is coming to Downtown Hartford in Thursday, June 11, 2015. Ice-cold beer. Mouth-watering BBQ. Foot-tapping tunes. Grab your bibs and enjoy some BBQ and beer in the heart of our city. There will be a slow roasted pig, BBQ fixings, frosty brews and rocking tunes. Come hungry.
The delicious details:
- Pete the Butcher will be slow roasting the meat
- Bears BBQ will bring killer side dishes
- Ted’s Montana Grill will make cookies and lemonade
- City Steam will pour their famous local beer
- The Professors of Sweet Sweet Music will provide music and handsomeness
- The Hartford Hot Several will provide brass and bonanza
Other support provided by Riverhouse Catering and State House Square
Tickets may will be available at the door for an extra $5.00. But don’t bet on it, we expect to sell out!
Date/Time: Thursday, June 11, 2015, 5:30 to 8:30pm
Location: State House Square plaza, Hartford, Connecticut
Ticket Purchase: evenbrite.com/hog-river-roast-tickets
Little Piggie Tickets: $15 – Includes plate of food and one drink ticket
Whole Hog Tickets: $30 – Includes plate of food and unlimited drinks.