Shaking off the snow and celebrating the warm weather ahead, High Rollers Luxury Lanes & Lounge will welcome beer enthusiasts, bowling fans, and local foodies to the venue’s 2nd Annual Spring Beer Festival on Sunday, April 12 at 1 p.m. The afternoon will include beer sampling from more than 20 breweries from around the country, passed appetizers, stationed pizza, and bowling contests.
High Rollers Luxury Lanes & Lounge
350 Trolley Line Boulevard
Sunday, April 12, 2015
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
This event is 21+ only. Early bird tickets are $25 through April 1, and $35 thereafter. Tickets can be purchased here.
Breweries and beer varieties represented at Spring Festival include:
- Blue Moon Brewing Company, Golden, CO
- Boston Beer Company, Boston, MA
- Captain Lawrence Brewing Company, Elmsford, NY
- Cottrell Brewing Company, Pawcatuck, CT
- Fishers Island Brewery, Brooklyn, NY
- Harpoon Brewery, Boston, MA & Windsor, VT
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company, Chippewa Falls, WI
- Mayflower Brewing Company, Plymouth, MA
- Otter Creek Brewing, Middlebury, VT
- Safe Harbor Brewing Company, Pawcatuck, CT
- Sam Adams Brewery, Boston, MA
- Shebeen Brewing Company, Wolcott, CT
- Tenth & Blake Beer Company, Chicago, IL
- Two Roads Brewing Company, Stratford, CT
About High Rollers Luxury Lanes & Lounge
Named to Nightclub & Bar’s 2015 “Top 100,” High Rollers Luxury Lanes & Lounge, located inside Foxwoods Resort & Casino, offers 20 bowling lanes including 6 VIP Lanes featuring full food and beverage service. The seating areas at the top of each lane feature plush, oversized banquettes and enable patrons to enjoy the sights and sounds of music videos and major sporting events showcased on the oversized screens spanning each lane. With 60 HDTV’s and one massive 103” screen, High Rollers is definitely the place to catch the game with friends while enjoying a spirited menu. Chef Kevin Long has designed a delicious menu featuring an array of appetizers, sandwiches & salads, as well as a vast selection of eclectic, easy-to-share dishes