Goal Zero is lighting up the dark with its new Lighthouse 250 Lantern & USB Power Hub. The 250 lumen Lighthouse provides up to 48 hours of bright LED light on a single charge. Lighthouse doubles as a recharger that can be used to power mobile devices like MP3 players, smartphones, GPS, e-readers and tablets.
The new lantern can also be charged with one of Goal Zero’s solar panels (7-hours), like the 18-watt monocrystaline, weather resistant panel supported by the new Katabatic 2. Eddie Bauer partnered with Goal Zero while designing the roomy 36 square foot tent to integrate solar and provide convenient wiring access so campers can power up their Goal Zero Sherpa 50 or Yeti Solar Generator while protected from the elements.
- Adjust brightness levels to save on power; maximum run time – 48 hours on low
- Power up from Goal Zero solar panels, plug into any USB, or turn the crank for light anywhere
- Boost a tablet or recharge a smartphone to stay connected
- Legs fold up for easy portability
- Great for emergencies, adventures or nightstand lighting
- Available for purchase on Amazon