IT’S THE MERRIEST 5K OF THE YEAR!
The national Ugly Sweater Run series hits the streets of Hartford this holiday season!
The Ugly Sweater Run presented by Kahlúa is a national running series benefitting One Warm Coat. Register you, your friends and family for the Merriest 5k of the year coming to a city near you.
After you put the “sweat” in Ugly Sweater, join us at the official after party bar to keep the holiday cheer flowing!
Here’s how it works:
– Dig out the best/ugliest/most original holiday sweater you can possibly find (or make one!)
– Grab your friends and your running shoes
– Buy a ticket for your entry to the best holiday party of the year
– Come prepared at the start line to Put the Elf in Selfie! Run a 5k, take the best holiday photo of the year, shoot marshmallow guns, ride a mechanical reindeer, play in some fake snow, hang out in a life-size snow-globe, enjoy a complimentary Kahlúa cocktail (21+) and so much more!
What do you get?:
– Besides the best day of your life, each participant will receive a new custom Ugly Sweater Run knit hat, complimentary cocktails, a 5k course full of holiday cheer and an after party like no other! Don’t miss the opportunity to take the best holiday photo at our larger than life snow-globe, in front of our massive fireplace or with our 40′ tall Santa!
– Join us for post-run contests including Best Ugly Sweater, Best Kid Sweater, Best Pet Attire, Most Original Sweater, Best Team Outfits, Most Inappropriate Sweater, Best Family Outfits, Largest Group/Family, Best Beard, Best Fake Beard and Best Mustache (real or fake!).
See you at the Merriest 5K of the Year!
*Stick to the script. Drink Responsibly.
Some of the links in this listing may contain affiliate links. Read our affiliate policies.
If you are looking for “things to do in Connecticut” we’ve got you covered. Are you bored tonight and don’t know what to do or where to go? Kids and Family events abound in every town in Connecticut. Interested in a friendly game of cards, a bike ride, or a hiking event? How about a 4K run, a Halloween party, or Christmas event. Connecticut is filled with lots to do. You just need to know where to find something fun to do in Connecticut. Look through our events calendar or type a keyword in the box to find a type of event. Click on the events categories in the menu to find even more fun events and you will never be bored in Connecticut.
Connecticut towns and cities include Groton, Mystic, Suffield, New London, Danbury, Hebron, Redding, Preston, Southington, Haddam, Killingworth, Fairfield, Norwalk, Branford, Kent, West Hartford, Cheshire, Killingly, New Haven, Ashford, Avon, East Haven, East Windsor, Griswold, North Haven, Sprague, Burlington, Sherman, Glastonbury, Greenwich, Hartford, East Lyme, Bozrah, Niantic, Uncasville, Derby, Marlborough, Barkhamsted, Beacon Falls, Stamford, Morris, Bridgeport, Waterbury, Milford, Ledyard, Westport, Essex, New Britain, Washington, Thompson, Enfield, Middletown, Hamden, Bristol, Seymour, Portland, Woodbury, Southbury, Middlefield, Colchester, Meriden, Orange, New Canaan, Lebanon, Farmington, South Windsor, Chaplin, Berlin, Pomfret, Wilton, Old Lyme, Warren, East Granby, Stratford, Norwich, Shelton, Bethany, Trumbull, Ridgefield, Somers, Weston, Clinton, Bridgewater, Windham, Scotland, Darien, Sharon, Colebrook, Bethlehem, West Haven, Canton, East Hartford, Columbia, Windsor, Wolcott, New Milford, Westbrook, Tolland, Guilford, Old Saybrook, Wethersfield, East Hampton, Woodstock, Cornwall, Newington, Eastford, Harwinton, Torrington, Naugatuck, Canaan, Litchfield, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Goshen, Hampton, North Canaan, Windsor Locks, Montville, Bloomfield, Ansonia, Watertown, Monroe, Salisbury, Lisbon, Madison, Lyme, Andover, Bolton, Deep River, Hartland, Winchester, Middlebury, North Branford, Plymouth, Vernon, Thomaston, Roxbury, Salem, Sterling, Wallingford, Plainville, Willington, and Union Connecticut.