Events Search and Views Navigation
- This event has passed.
Taste of Ireland @ Mystic Yachting Center
March 2 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Mystic Aquarium and Ocean Blue Catering invite you to their Guinness Beer Dinner at the picturesque Mystic Yachting Center. Relax with beautiful views of the Mystic River as you work your way through a gourmet five-course meal; paring each course with a different Guinness beer. Your meal will be curated by Guinness Brewery Ambassador, Michael Reardon, who will explain how elements of certain beers compliment select menu items. You’ll wrap up your Guinness Beer Dinner experience with a better understanding of how to perfectly pair frothy beers with your favorite meals.
The multi-course menu includes:
- Fruit and cheese hors d’oeuvre plate with Guinness Blonde Lager
- Turban of sole filled with oyster stuffing topped with Dublin lawyer lobster sauce and a 200th Anniversary Stout
- Roast game hen with split pea sauce and colcannon with Guinness Draught
- Braised Guinness shot ribs with potato cake and asparagus spear featuring a Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
- Baileys cheesecake pop and orange whiskey pie with custard sauce and Antwerpen
Tickets for the Guinness Beer Dinner are $49.95 per person. Must be 21+ to attend; advanced reservations required.
If you are looking for “things to do in Connecticut this weekend” we have you covered. Sign to get our Free Weekly Event Newsletter to help you plan your weekend. Kids and Family events abound in every town in Connecticut. Interested in a friendly game of cards, a bike ride, or a hiking event? How about a 4K run, a Halloween party, or Christmas event. Connecticut is filled with lots to do. You just need to know where to find something fun to do in Connecticut. Look through our events calendar or type a keyword in the box to find a type of event. Click on the events categories in the menu to find even more fun events and you will never be bored in Connecticut.