Events Search and Views Navigation
- This event has passed.
Rose Arts Festival on Chelsea Parade Park Norwich Connecticut
June 30 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Rose Arts Festival is host to over 100 different local artisan craft vendors on Chelsea Parade Park starting at 10:00 am. The festival will feature live music from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm on the outdoor “Chelsea Parade stage” at Chelsea Parade Park followed by “Downtown After Dark” in Historic Downtown Norwich, Connecticut.
Food Court opens at 11:00 am and features 11 different food trucks on Broadway Street next to Chelsea Parade Park.
Rotary Pancake Breakfast at 7:30 am on Chelsea Parade Park! All proceeds donated to Rotary Coat Drive with pancakes, sausages, orange juice and coffee. $5.00 cost. More details
The Rose Arts Road Race 5k & 10k starts at 7:30 am and the 5k/10k at 8:00 am. Sign up today at RoseArtsFestival.com
Military, students, and family discounts use code: Rose2018
Rose Bud Parade for children 8 years old and under at 10:00 am. More details
Culinary Arts Competition – Revolutionary Pie contest at 2:00 pm. More details
Creative Station Art Classes at 10:00 am, 11:45 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm on Chelsea Parade Park
KID ZONE!!! Performance stage, inflatable slides & bounce houses, and so much more opening at 10:00 am on Chelsea Parade Park
- Dance Performance at 10:30am
- Chestnut Street Playhouse Cabaret Magic Show at 11:45 am and 1:30 pm
- NFA Theatre Performance at 3:00 pm
Stately & Historic Teel House Tours at 11:45 am, 1:30 pm, and 3:00 pm starting from Chelsea Parade Park
Best Dressed Dog Award at 3:30 pm on Chelsea Parade Park
“DOWNTOWN AFTER DARK” All Ages Activities 6:00 pm-11:00 pm
- Otis Library “Puttin’ Around” Indoor Mini Golf at 6:00 pm, 7:00 pm, and 8:00 pm
- Chestnut Street Playhouse “Into The Woods” show preview (6:00 pm and 7:00 pm), “The Days Of Wine & Roses (6:30 pm, 7:30 pm, and 8:00 pm), and “Great American Song Book” (8:30 pm)
- Encore Justified Open Piano from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Monocle On Broadway “Photo Booth” starting at 6:00 pm
- Teen Dance at The Donald L. Oat Theatre – Ages 13-18 come enjoy a fun night out with entertainment by Undefeated Entertainment plus FREE food & drinks by Voc’s Westside.
If you are looking for “things to do in Connecticut this weekend” we have you covered. Sign to get our Free Weekly Event Newsletter to help you plan your weekend. Kids and Family events abound in every town in Connecticut. Interested in a friendly game of cards, a bike ride, or a hiking event? How about a 4K run, a Halloween party, or Christmas event. Connecticut is filled with lots to do. You just need to know where to find something fun to do in Connecticut. Look through our events calendar or type a keyword in the box to find a type of event. Click on the events categories in the menu to find even more fun events and you will never be bored in Connecticut.