Events Search and Views Navigation
- This event has passed.
Holiday Stroll on The Guilford Green
November 30 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Stroll the beautiful and historic town of Guilford on November 30th and enjoy family-friend activities.
- Holiday Tree Lighting, Town Green at 5:45 p.m.
- Cookie Reception after the Tree Lighting, St. George Church Hall
- Santa’s Workshop & Fair, Community Center, from 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Candlelight Walk on Broad Street, 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Holiday Book Fair, Guilford Free Library (Thu.-Sat.).
- Holiday Boutique, St. George-Father Sullivan Center, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Handbell Concert, St. George Catholic Church at 6 p.m.
- Chili Supper, Christ Episcopal Church at 5 p.m.
- Firefight Festival, Henry Whitfield State Museum, 4 p.m.-8 p.m.
If you are looking for “things to do in Connecticut this weekend” we have you covered. Sign to get our Free Weekly Event Newsletter to help you plan your weekend. Kids and Family events abound in every town in Connecticut. Interested in a friendly game of cards, a bike ride, or a hiking event? How about a 4K run, a Halloween party, or Christmas event. Connecticut is filled with lots to do. You just need to know where to find something fun to do in Connecticut. Look through our events calendar or type a keyword in the box to find a type of event. Click on the events categories in the menu to find even more fun events and you will never be bored in Connecticut.