Events Search and Views Navigation
- This event has passed.
Dotted Line Spring Plant Sale @ Hollister House Garden
May 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Annual Spring Plant Sale at Hollister House Garden in Washington Connecticut takes place Saturday, May 12th 10 am – 2 pm in the barn with early admission to Hollister House Garden members at 9 am.
Come see the garden and get some expert help selecting new and unusual plants for your garden. Vendors on site will be Broken Arrow Nursery, Battle Hill Forge, Falls Village Flower Farm, McCue Gardens, and Something to Crow About Dahlias. For more information about the Spring Plant Sale click here.
- Broken Arrow Nursery – growers of rare and unusual plants
- Battle Hill Forge – hand forged heirloom quality landscape and garden accents
- Falls Village Flower Farm – growers of choice perennials and shrubs
- McCue Gardens – growers of perennials and wildflowers
- Something to Crow About Dahlias – growers of hundreds of varieties of dahlias
If you are looking for “things to do in Connecticut this weekend” we have you covered. Sign to get our Free Weekly Event Newsletter to help you plan your weekend. Kids and Family events abound in every town in Connecticut. Interested in a friendly game of cards, a bike ride, or a hiking event? How about a 4K run, a Halloween party, or Christmas event. Connecticut is filled with lots to do. You just need to know where to find something fun to do in Connecticut. Look through our events calendar or type a keyword in the box to find a type of event. Click on the events categories in the menu to find even more fun events and you will never be bored in Connecticut.