Events Search and Views Navigation
- This event has passed.
Connecticut Valley Brewing Company Oktoberfest (Windsor)
September 22 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Connecticut Valley Brewing Company will hold their Oktoberfest on Saturday, September 22 from 12 to 9 pm in South Windsor.
Here is the full-length itinerary for the day! Read through, share with friends and get excited!
- Noon: Start your day with great German fare from our food truck friends Wojo’s Roadside, Bread Pitt and Nora’s Cupcakes
- 1 PM: JLamm & Finn starts their 3-hour set
- 2 PM: Brewery Tour (led by one of the brewers)
- 3 PM: 1st Stein hoisting competition (feat. our head brewer Jay)
**Wear your best lederhosen for a prize! Best outfit will be judged by the crowd right after the stein hoist**
- 4 PM: Brewery Tour (led by one of the brewers)
4:30 PM: Keg Toss (led by our cellarman Andrew)
- 5 PM: The Sulls starts their 3-hour set
- 6 PM: 2nd Stein hoisting competition (in case you missed the first or want a rematch)
- 9 PM: Oktoberfest ends
Food trucks for the day have tailored their menu to include plenty of German-themed options along with their regular offerings:
- Wojo’s Roadside LLC.:
– Schnitzel with creamy sauerkraut along with fried potatoes
– Brats with caramelized onions cooked in a stout bath with pretzel bread
– Regular or German potato salad
- Bread Pitt, LLC.:
– Kielbasa and sauerkraut with mustard
– Flammkuchen (Swiss cheese, bacon, caramelized onions with sour cream drizzle)
If you are looking for “things to do in Connecticut this weekend” we have you covered. Sign to get our Free Weekly Event Newsletter to help you plan your weekend. Kids and Family events abound in every town in Connecticut. Interested in a friendly game of cards, a bike ride, or a hiking event? How about a 4K run, a Halloween party, or Christmas event. Connecticut is filled with lots to do. You just need to know where to find something fun to do in Connecticut. Look through our events calendar or type a keyword in the box to find a type of event. Click on the events categories in the menu to find even more fun events and you will never be bored in Connecticut.