Children ages 4 to 10 can come enjoy outdoor fun and learn about their natural world at the Connecticut Audubon Society’s Center at Glastonbury Summer All Day Outdoor Classes.
There is an exciting new adventure each week:
- Woodland Wonders June 30-July 3
- Wild about Reptiles July 7 – 11
- Pond & Stream Adventures July 14 – 18
- Going Buggy July 21 – 25
- Hawks, Owls Crows & Other Birds July 28 – August 1
- Seeing Nature August 4 – 8
- Water Ways August 11 – 15
- End of Summer Fun August 18 – 22
Daily sessions run from 9am to 12 noon, Nature at Noon from 12pm to 1pm (an hour break for lunch, games and story time) then back to exploring and learning from 1pm to 4pm. Half-day options are available, if you cannot attend the full day.
Event Location: Connecticut Audubon Society’s Center at Glastonbury, 1361 Main Street, Glastonbury, CT 06033
For more information or to register, contact the Connecticut Audubon Society’s Center at Glastonbury at 860-633-8402 or visit our website.