You have heard of the Connecticut Wine Trail but have you heard of the Coastal Wine Trail? The Coastal Wine Trail stretches from Cape Cod and the Islands through the South Coast of Massachusetts. Coastal Rhode Island and Coastal Connecticut. If you wine, visiting the vineyards and wineries of the Coastal Wine Trail should be on your day trip list this Summer. Spend two to three days winding through historic cities and charming villages to visit the nine locally owned wineries that call this region home.
Pick up The Coastal Wine Trail Passport at any one of our wineries and make sure to get it stamped at each location to be entered to win some fabulous prizes like a 7-night trip to Bermuda on the Norwegian Cruise Line, 2-night Cape Cod getaway, and gift certificates from the wineries.
2014 Participating Coastal Wine Trail Wineries:
- Coastal Vineyards (South Dartmouth, Massachusetts)
- Greenvale Vineyards (Portsmouth, Rhode Island)
- Langworthy Farm Winery (Westerly, Rhode Island)
- Newport Vineyards (Middletown, Rhode Island)
- Running Brook Vineyards (North Dartmouth, Massachusetts)
- Sakonnet Vineyards (Little Compton, Rhode Island)
- Stonington Vineyards (Stonington, Connecticut)
- Travessia Winery (New Bedford, Massachusetts)
- Truro Vineyards (North Truro, Massachusetts)
- Westport Rivers Vineyard and Winery (Westport, Massachusetts)
Visit the Coastal Wine Trail’s website to find out about upcoming wine events in New England.