Here is a chocolate ravioli recipe you will be drooling over. You can never go wrong with anything made with chocolate.
Chocolate Ravioli Recipe
Makes 2 portions
Preparation Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- One Cup of Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 can of Condensed Milk
- 4 tablespoons Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Organic Butter
1. Mix the ingredients with your hands until the dough is smooth. If necessary, add flour.
2. Let it rest for 10 minutes and roll the dough into two very thin dough sheets. Use the wooden rolling pin.
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a medium pot in low heat until it is very thick. Let it thicken like a fudge so that you can roll it with your hands.
2. Let it get cold and make little chocolate balls.
Putting it Together:
1. Distribute the chocolate balls on top of the dough sheet keeping 2 inches distance between them.
2. Cover with the other dough sheet and wet the corners and extremities, so that it can stick together. Cut the Ravioli and deep fry each ravioli. Serve with Vanilla ice cream if you like.
TIP: Try using a Ravioli stamp instead of a cutter to make your raviolis easier to cut.
This recipe comes from Bistro 7 Farm-to-Fork restaurant and bar in Wilton, Connecticut