Here are some super easy recipes that will be sure to make your Super Bowl party pop and make your guests ask for more.
Photo Source: (left to right) Velveeta, Campbell’s Kitchen, Fritolay, Tostitos, Heinz,
Chili Cheese Bake Recipe
- (2) 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 2 small cans chili with no beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips, coarsely crushed
- 12 oz bag shredded cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jar medium chunky salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To assemble, spread cream cheese evenly in a lightly greased 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
- Layer chili, cooked ground beef, half of the shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips and the remainder of the shredded cheese in the order given.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 15–20 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately with salsa on the side, if desired.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Recipe Source: Hormel
- 2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 (10-oz.) can chunk white and dark chicken, drained
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Crackers, tortilla chips and celery sticks for dipping
- Microwave cream cheese in shallow casserole dish on Medium (50% power) for 2 to 3 minutes, until softened.
- Stir in chicken, dressing, hot sauce and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Microwave on High (100% power) for 2 to 4 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Looking for something fun to serve them in? Try one of these football serving bowls or dishes. Available on Amazon.com
Zesty Garlic Wings Recipe
Recipe Source: Heinz
- 1 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
- 1/2 cup Prepared Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 pkg. frozen chicken wing sections, thawed, or about 20 pieces
1. Preheat broiler to high heat. Place oven rack at 9 to 10 inches from heat source. Coat a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together 57 Sauce, vinaigrette and garlic until well mixed. Reserve half of mixture in a separate bowl for dipping.
3. Arrange wings in single layer on broiler pan and broil for 10 minutes, turning halfway through. Brush sauce mixture liberally on both sides of wings. Continue broiling for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through, turning every 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
Velveeta Cheesy Chili Dip Recipe
Recipe Source: Velveeta
- 1 lb. (16-oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (15-oz.) can chili (with or without beans)
- Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on High for 5 minutes or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, RITZ Toasted Chips or assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
Perfect Guacamole Dip Recipe
Recipe Source: Tostitos
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 Tbsp. minced jalapenos
- 2 Tbsp. minced cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 fresh lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup medium chunky salsa
- Serve with tortilla chips
- Scoop avocados from skin and mash together in a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Add the lime juice, jalapeno, cilantro, salt (1/2 teaspoon) and pepper (1/4 teaspoon).
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fold in the medium chunky salsa.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Do you have a favorite tailgating or Super Bowl Party recipe?